Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 Things I love Right Now...

1.) I recently discovered a website that I have fallen in love with. www.weheartit.com is filled with images of EVERY genre. Fill the search bar with a topic and you are on your way to clicking through random images. It's GREAT!!!


2.) Gardening. Who knew??? I am so excited to be able to say that the food I am eating I grew myself! It may be a lot of work, but it can't be anymore tasty, organic, or local!


3.) Spring flowers! They are popping up everywhere! I love it. I find myself in happier moods and far more energetic this time of year!


4.) H&M pantie and bra sets! I can't get enough! They are cute, sexy, comfortable and cheap! It's hard to find a bra that really fits and these seem to do the job well!


5.) Banana Nut Cheerios! I haven't eaten Cheerios since I was a kid. We were recently in the cereal aisle with the kids and I noticed how many flavors cheerios now makes. It's crazy! They are all still natural and healthy. Only 9 grams of sugar and super tasty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment