Friday, April 9, 2010

Today's Run...

Today's running schedule was a total of 6 miles. Walk 2, run 2, walk 2. I can proudly say that I didn't stop for one second until I hit mile 5. I didn't stop there, but slowed down for about 15 seconds to catch my breath. I am also proud of the fact that I was bored walking the last half mile so I ran that too. I ran that faster than I think I have ever run any distance. It may not seem fast to many of you out there with long legs, but I kept it between a 9 and 10 minute mile. It felt so great! Yay me!

Things I saw on today's run:
  1. A male and female cardinal taking a bath in a mud puddle. It made me smile.
  2. 4 punch buggies. 5...if you count my own
  3. A man yell out of his car to tell me to keep wearing the shorts I had on. I have to assume he likes red as much as I do! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

what is a punch buggie?

Ickycakes said...

A punch Buggie...you know a Volkswagen bug. Slug bug, punch buggie....all the same.

Post a Comment